Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

On what's sexy to me!
Now...I know some of the people acquainted with me would be a tad surprised at such as title..but I couldn't think of anything better...and so..surprise is the way to go...
It all started when I *yet again* made an unwarranted comment...we were all lounging at a friend's place in Bukit Timah and as always her boyfriend was in attendance. Now, I don't have anything against the guy, but I just find him a bit...no quite..annoying..and I guarantee you - it's not my fault..atleast not for this one...

The guy is perpetually blowing his trumpet..and worst of all...a trumpet that is empty (he is basically short on IQ) He is absolutely STUCK to my friend, and there is virtually no gathering we've had since they started going out, that he has been MIA. While I understand the whole, male ego, caring boyfriend stuff, this is plain BS. So, I couldn't help myself when I purposely let out that I HATE hen-pecked people...in any relationship...and next come the one's who flaunt a virtually non-existant brain. I know...thats really mean..but I guess...it's a truth...and no one can really deny it...Your partner may be absolutely sexy in every way, but the dearth of a sincere personality and a certain intellect is SO NOT!

This friend underdstands me and so it wasn't really a big deal when I told her guy down..she admits that he's a bit dim..but well, he not a bad sort..so..he's passable..But she thinks that my choice in sexy people is totally insane...For one..I find Discovery anchors Megan McCormick and Toby Amies quite the thing...I also find THE ARENA judge Ashraf Safdar quite appealing...but my friend thinks that they are all yawn inducing...for her George Clooney is the ultimate idol..hahaha..Well...I guess we all have our choices..and what's sexy to me needn't be the same for my friend..

But the ultimate thing that makes people tick is being themselves with raw abandon..I guess before other people notice you..you need to notice yourself and get comfy in your own skin..that's really being sexy in the true sense of the word...When it comes to style, fashion and looks..nothing is objective and even a stick in the mud can seem like art to the discerning eye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home