Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Thursday, August 09, 2007

The end....is here
I dunno what I'm feeling...am I happy, sad, sadly happy or happily sad...emotions are such wierd things...it's hard to put them down in a few words. Nevertheless, another major end is on track - the end to an 'eventful' (to say the least) 3 years as a mass comm...student...I wouldn't venture out and call myself a mass commer..out & out...thats expecting too much of myself. But yes, I've had my share of problems and my share of pride. Both have had some impact..possibly one that has been life-changing in ways I feel incapable of describing within the entries of this journal. Perhaps someday, I'll get down to fulfilling my life's ambition of becoming an author and penning a book on it..maybe..but you see..memory is most unforgiving...and things are forgotten...but I'll try to remember everything...and I'm quite sure that I will..somehow I've an inner magnet that doesn't quite let the emotional baggage escape and free my shoulders...much as I try..but still somethings seep away..much like unwanted sand stuck in your fingers after a jolly session at the beach.
So here is goes....the feeling of it being over....and it's much like when I read the last page of harry potter..(I'm so fond of the series!)..but the thing that makes the moment better is that nobody died and everyone got off happy...to end off with a cliche:
"All's well that ends well"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home