Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Monday, July 30, 2007

Mistakes and Bad Days
Now that school is nearly over and the iap placement has been secured..I should be getting a bit of a breather...but I find that its quite impossible...considering the first impending 'F' of my academic life - the NAPFA - and ofcourse the still-remaining IMC presentation and 2 exams...school doesn't quite let us off easily. More like going over the final task of the Triwizard tournament!
But well...just to get in a Potter moment...Harry survived...and so will we....hahaha...(on a side note - I thoroughly enjoyed Potter's last outing).
I think, I learnt a vital lesson from my last few submissions - never think too much about an assignment after it's handed up...even if you screwed up and made avoidable mistakes. As a student I'm still learning and mistakes are inevitable..learn from the bigger ones and forget about the tiny ones...period. At the end of the day...the learning you carry forward is as important, perhaps even more so, than the grade.
Thats for all the education I've had and that which I shall have...for now..adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home