Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

CLOSURE
I'm tired...very...tired heart, mind, body and soul...it has been a LONG semester in more ways than one...and not all endings are as pleasent..unfortunately. I really need closure...but I'm not getting any. I wanna finish up, kick off my shoes and just lie in all day long..thinking about nothing...Empty my head and heart of all the myriad of feelings I've had...just trust things to fall in line...but no...something has to keep bothering me...keep obstructing my mind. Worst of all - I can do practically NOTHING about it...whats gone is gone...wonder why its so hard for me to let go....when all I can do is Let go...let God...somethings are really beyond us and the more we think about them the worse they affect us...sometimes I wonder whether the purpose of my life is just to fight my way through annoying, irritating, frustrating and depressing situations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home