Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

MOVING....
No...I'm not changing my space on the internet...just moving in the abstract...You know...when your mindset shifts and you actually FEEL the move...every minute of it.
My life's been such that I've sort of gotten used to people going on..moving on...leaving. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it tears me up, sometimes it's good riddance, sometimes its just another happening...but whatever it is...it is a change.
Upon going to school today and meeting Mrs Sng, I realised how so many of us are going away...from the whole SCHOOL life..from the whole classroom, classmate environment..we're moving..
Then I realised Caleb and Ferina are leaving for oiap...soon..tommorrow..
I caught up with Shaheen and there seemed this chasm...as though we hadn't caught up is eons...and there were so many things to talk about...and I remembered that Shah is going to India soon too...
Then it was the turn of the teachers...more teachers than I knew about are moving on...from fms..either permanently or temporarily.
Soon it'll be my turn to move...transit...I don't wanna expect..coz as my previous post says...desire is the root to all suffering..but I can't help my apprehension..but I guess it'll all settle down...settle down while moving..coz life is after all..but a journey...and an acquaintance..once euphemistically added.."and no one's going to get out of it alive anyways..so why bother ourselves so much about the impending changes??!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home