Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Monday, August 20, 2007

Walking back
While walking home from the bus stop, after an enjoyable home ride with Ade - Adeline Lim - I was thinking, after the masina paper, I may never really be the same again...if I contemplate - it's another 2 hours of school that I have left with me...and gosh...(I know this is my 3rd post dedicated to the matter) but I've given percious time from my life to this institute and course and in return it has given me so much...and all that is going to change forever after those 2 hours and by golly, am I gonna miss some people and experiences....will just write it out...in case I forget any names or faces...
Shaheen - for being there for me when no one was....for all your weaknesses, you're still an amazing Girl...
Tharu - for being a friend...dunno why we had to seperate cohorts =(
Shah - well I'm adding him in, because after a recent emceeing session with Tharu & Shah, I find that Shah is an awful..*uhmm* awesome comedian!
Caleb & Hafiz - I can never quite seperate the 2...coz they always come together in my mind..as a 'couple' of wisecracks and whole lot of fun to be with!
EVA - heya Ed! I loved our luncheons this sem and last! A beautiful person - inside out!
Evon - because you're a real nice person and I'll always keep ur Kelly Clarkson album as reminder!
Eunice - for being a loyal friend
My Convex & PR classes (almost everybody...but not everyone)
My IMC group - good working on "sign board man"!
My medlaw & masina classes..as well...
My Year 2 class - everyone almost - again...very long to name...also...people from TV prod and radio..who weren't in my class but were still good people to be around with!
Ofcourse all the teachers...including Ziggy!
Thats it folks...hahaha...whats gone is gone...and well...it can only get better...hopefully.
For those who have a thing against me..can't do much anyways...after all the key to failure is "trying to please everyone"..so there you have it..my last words on school life...perhaps.
Goodluck for your iap's and oiap's people! May good luck be with you =)
Oh..and I'd like to add that perhaps one of the most missed things would be our school library. I've grown so fond of it...its my second home..after classes at school.
I would like to say that even though this sem was a drag, in the end I realised that grades dun matter as much as the people and the wonderful experiences that will last a life-time, long after marks and outcomes become redundant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home