Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Sunday, October 07, 2007

In two minds
I'm sure, there are many people out there who can sympathise with such a situation...When your heart and mind are in a struggle and you're unsure of the direction to take....
"Should I do it or not?"
For me it's a constant affair...from the smallest to the biggest things.
I realise that a lot of it comes from the fear of making the wrong choice and spoiling things for yourself.
But if choices were so easy, life would most definitely have been a bed of roses..or so I think.
Sometimes I just wanna be a detached observer.
Love, hate, opinions, likenesses, problems....basically everything that causes your heart to skip a beat or your mind to work overtime...I just wish I could observe these things in a non-intrusive way...
Perhaps, I could have been an easier-going person.
But hello hello...I'm not. Everything that happens to me makes me think...makes me wonder...makes me judge and form opinions. I simply don't understand WHY I can't give myself and all this choice-making a break.
Sometimes..you just gotta do what you gotta do without thinking or worrying too much and thats that.
Guess...I'll get over the whole choices, thinking, anxiousness when I have to.
Till then...in god I trust. amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home