Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Long time since...
Haven't blogged in a LONG while...not because I was being lazy or anything...but thanks to a technical mess up that almost got rid of this blog...haha...non-technic ol' me....and so fated is this day...I managed to get my blog back..just as I was watching a debate on THE ARENA- bloggers are becoming more influencial than journalists!

Well I'm just happy about procuring my blog and as for the stance...I would vouch for journalists..even as I blog..mostly because journalism is more credible than blogging (mine included)...what do I have here...just a lil' online diary where I express personal thoughts and opinions with a tagboard which is mostly used (or shall I say misused) by people who wanna leave meaningless tags?! Now that in my vocabulary is NOT influence..getting the inexpensive thrill of being a (extremely) small-time publisher with no gate-keeper..thats the key statement...I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home