Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Sunday, February 25, 2007

In retrospect..
A friend commented - "your latest post a bit...like..."(see below)...basically she found it very tragic..hahaa...heya..don't worry..I'm No tragedy Queen don't worry:)

I've had my fair share of troubles...but usually the good moments have been more and better than the bad. Thank god for that. My post was just an attempt at expressing my life lesson of not getting yourself down when the times are bad. Thats it. But I appreciate your concern and feedback :))

So yeah..I hope ur fine with this explanation. Haha..a mini post dedicated to you (hahaa...U know who u are..!)

Meanwhile...I'm absolutely hooked on listening to music and viewing videos on You-tube and watching this real cool debating competition on CH5: The Arena. The topics are good, the participants competitive and I also quite like the judging panel...intelligent people and not to forget good-lookers i.e. Ashraf Safdar and Eunice Olsen ;) haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home