Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Friday, January 12, 2007

"Always..because forever isn't long enough": One Tree Hill (OTH)
I love the thoughts from OTH...and even though I wouldn't claim myself to be an avid fan, this thought lingered in my mind...
The difference in forever and always, I think, lies in the heart...So here are a few things that are an "always" for me:











1. "Babies are such a wonderful way to start off life"
2. My best friend and me..rather grouchy, early-morning pic of ours at my crib:)
3 & 4. The natural beauty at NZ: stunning...in every which way
5. Soft toys..I think I'll never quite give up on them...
So many more things...but dunno why blogger cannot upload more than 5 pics in an entry..wa liao..I got so much to say!
Ofcourse, another priceless, always and forever thing I have is a letter...with these words..will not reveal who wrote it to whom:
They say "we fell in Love" , but no, we can never FALL in love...for true love can only make us rise and be the best we are capable of being..
Love always.
01. 06. 98'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home