Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Monday, January 01, 2007

Back at last
So...I was craving solitude and I got it to my hearts content. These few holidays ROCKED! Totally. Ok..I don't wanna sound pompous. It was funny how despite all the vagueness in my biological clock (NZ is 5 hours ahead of Singapore), the seemingly endless days (literally the sun doesn't set until like 8+ there) and the very tiring, long drives (we were on the road from 8am-8 pm on most days and on some from 7 am to 9pm)- I LOVED it...and now being back at Sg and to the same old mass comm rigarmole, I feel very mixed indeed. Am too tired to elaborate anymore, but will much rather post my debut NZ pics here on faceyourdestiny.....let the pictures speak their 1000 words...:)






Ok...there are too many good ones...shall post some more of my favourites later..here's a low down on these images: 1. Seagulls are quite prominent in NZ at the moment..here's a close up that took me awhile to take. 2. The Maori christmas tree- just beautiful. 3. Me at an arty locale in Skycity Auckland- my hotel. 4. Rabbit shearing- these German Angora's are damn cute! 5. Some of my fav. guys in a very funny Maori dance- from the right- nice old uncle, my bro and another funny fella in my acquaintance...wahahaha....some more GR8 pics..in the offing soon..somehow blogger didn't permit more pics in this one entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home