Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

When you feel love
I'm feeling a bit tipsy since returning from an hour and half inside the pool, and another hour of OTH...I think I have a crush on James Lafferty a.k.a. Nathan and I quite adore Haley as well. I think they make an awesome twosome.

I just find that something about SOME couples makes them special. Dunno what it is. I like watching old couples as well. They just give off this made-for-each-other vibe.

Sometimes you find 'things' fooling around with each other in buses, in the mrt and in other public places. But somehow they LOOK CHEAP to the naked eye. It looks like they're together just for some FUN, as I choose to call it. Not because they were meant to be with each other. Some form of the innocence and purity in love is SO LACKING.

Honestly, if your partner just attracts your senses, he or she is not worth much. Really. I know of these couples who just carry on because of ulterior motives. There is NO love in there. Its totally tragic.

If you really want something, then guage how you feel when around that person. Do you feel comfortable, complete, calm..maybe a bit nervous...(clammy)..but you still get this wierd vibe which tells you that all is gonna be fine....If that happens then something more long lasting is brewing mate..otherwise prepare to sink midway through.

Sad as that may sound, its really for the better. How long can you go on with someone who can offer you just that much and nothing more. You need to feel the love. period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home