Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Funny thoughts and helpless laughter
Most people laugh at jokes and maybe sometime afterwards. But I have this horrible yet incorrigible habit of 'imagining' funny jokes and laughing about them at the most unwarranted times.

Like the time when the dead person's portrait was smeared with ink from one of the naughty kid's sketch pens. Man, what a tragic scene that was. People were depressed, crying and I was literally punching myself in the stomach to keep myself from getting one of my characteristic maniac laughs:)

Ok, maybe not so much MANIAC but definitely uncontrollable. Makes the people surrounding me, think that I must be on a high (when I've never even tasted wine, alcohol or cigarettes). Of course, its sounds kinda funny so they have their share of laughter at my cost. Unfortunately, I can't tell jokes as well as I can imagine them. I mean, how funny can a funeral pic smeared with ink sound? Only a few rare 'specimen' like Nihi and me can laugh at my 'power' of imagination....hahaha.

But I tell you, laughter is truly infectious. I mean, its the easiest way to feel happy and get others feeling good as well (unless of course its your mother, or perhaps a stoic who may consider you an asylum escapee).

So if you're into this sort of thing-here you have from the horse's mouth-keep it up! Tag along, if you've any similar funny stuff to share-about funny thoughts that raid your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home