Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The holidays are nearly over and I would lie if I say that they were boring. So here's a list of some stuff I learnt and realised over these holidays:
#1: How to blog..hahaha..obviously as you can see
#2: Engineering is actually quite cool
#3: Engineering students aren't as bland as they are made out to be
#4: The meaning of CB..please don't ask for particulars
#5: SWIMMING...yay! I thought I'll never get over my fear..but I did..and now I can swim albiet small distances.
#6: Just how rocking the IB programme is (its equivalent to Junior college)
#7: Delights of Mexican cuisine
#8: Brainless girls are way better than brainless guys
#9: Haze in Singapore sucks big time.
#10: The details of Radio production II and Web design applications: yickes, I would have to work harder at maintaining my GPA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home