Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Meeting 'people'
Things always have a start and an end...hmm...So holidays ended and new semester started for me and many others. Read my last account for an overview.

Now, although my policy states: nothing personal. I would still like to blog about school this week. Not the boring stuff..but enlightening stuff. You see, I fully understand the words of advice: Nobody CARES about your personal life...unless, they know you..or are just too terribly bored...or for whatever stupid reasons. But still, here you have it.

Lecture day, as you can can make out from the previous...was bloody long and damn tiring. But..you know nothing can beat the delight in meeting characters.I mean in a nice way and this semester we really have fanastically "characteristic" teachers...Especially the communication issues lecturer, who is like no other 'professor' I've met before.

Imagine, its the end of the day. You're tired and fully aware of the still-long day that awaits you. You can barely keep your being from drooping into dreamy slumber and here comes a fella- out of the blue, wearing outlandish clothes and posing around the relatively huge lecture theatre in an extremely peculiar manner: all to the beat of DON'T phunk with my heart. Then he goes on to speak in the most memorably funny manner and showing unceasing videos. Tharuka, my good friend from other cohort had pre warned me. But I could just not take it...was literally STRUCK! Man, what an experience...I'll NEVER forget this lecture. Pity, I could not take a video of the on-goings.

Next in line was BIG MAMA a.k.a Ms. Anita Kuan. For all her obvious, big mama look, she has a beautiful voice...Shaheen could not stop admiring it. I for one, was totally thunderbolted by her drama SCREACH...really amazing and bloody frightening. Thankfully I'm not a heart patient..hahaha. However...I must admit: this module scares me. Tharuka was telling me all about its uhmm technicalities...and boy, will I have a field day. Need to be brave...(repeated till I can master it). Really, for the techno phobic that I am..the very sight of machines is SCARY...But I need to and am trying to overcome it...hopefully....

Will sign off..sorry if you were bored..but this ain't going to be a long term trend..=).




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home