Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Monday, June 18, 2007

What goes around comes around....
I'm begining to fall in love with Justin Timberlake's songs...his latest Future..whatever album and this song is stuck like forvever glue in my mind and on my desktop...its hard to believe that I can keep replaying it umpteen no. of times without getting bored...the tune is AWESOME..
I totally love the lyrics...what goes around..really does come all the way back around...every dog (or bitch) has his/her day and history repeats itself...so if you find urself in the bloody dumps today..feel frustrated with urself and ur life in general...feel lousy about a certain module/assignment...it'll be over in a jiffy..and it'll come back in a much more positive light...
amen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home