Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pesky relatives and week 1
So school's finally started and even though I cannot come to comment on the immense work load and pressure facing me in the coming 16 weeks, I'm happy nevertheless. The classes all turned out surprisingly good and I'm feeling gung-ho about giving my best to all the projects facing me this semester, stick-ups notwithstanding. Lets just hope for the best. For now everything's on a stable coach.
But the problem is a pesky set of 'distant' relatives who have suddenly decided to 'drop by'. The bane of a collectivist culture where relatives are 'always welcome', these annoying people are honestly like plague..as far as I'm concerned and the fact they'll be putting up in my premises makes my blood boil. Gosh...how I'd like to be the lil' 'innocent' kid who gives them a tough time...but NO! much as I detest the situation I still have to be nice..ewww...I hate to be fake. This is just one of the few situations where I have to be. Why can't life be smooth??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home