Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Invincible
I don't understand why I'm blogging at this time....reason being that I am A. VERY TIRED B. LOADED WITH SCHOOL WORK C. DESPERATE FOR SOME NEWS D. EXTREMELY ANNOYED BECAUSE OF UNWANTED GUESTS.
Right...my life at the moment is threatening my peace of mind. I have these aggressive instincts...whereby I picture myself repeatedly stabbing something (I know...I don't look it..but hey...I have my moments too u know)...Research...I'm a research person...its a part and parcel of my bookworm personality...but at the moment...the 'R' in research spells RAVING....At this very moment in life...all I want is to sleep off and not wakeup to an alarm...and thats just what I'm doing..day in day out....Its just week 4 of school...and I can confidently say that I can't wait to get OVER....& done with...
But still...they say...you can kill a man...but never his spirit...so yes...I'm keeping at it...trying to be invincible...significance rate= 0.8....right...it isn't working too well...and if you think I'm crapping go and revise Media research methods..otherwise you'll be weeping few weeks from now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home