Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Life update
Self-select time-tabling sucks..I'd much rather have people prepare my TT for me...while I mull over the bigger stuff...uhmm...hahaha...you know...I'll always remain the pen and paper girl...forever and ever.

The GPA was encouraging...considering that the semester had two, not-so-easy-for-me modules. But I managed to cruise through..after a while...and I'd like to thank Shaheen Aman for all the help in Radio and that individual website..girl you rock! Hope ur having an awesome holiday... And..ya..all the others who chipped in;) So yes..I'm happy academically.

Now my only worry..sorry..anxiety..is how things will shape up once school re-opens..last semester of study..even though the TT is a bit heavy...its the LAST...I'll manage I know...after that..I dunno where I'll do my internship..Tharu's intern woes don't harbour well with me...You know..whatever I look like...I'M NOT A WASH-THE-CUPS & PLATES kinda girl..I'm more a BREAK-THE-CUPS & PLATES kind and you're lucky if its not on you..hahahhaa...Well...lets see...I 'll just stick to good faith :) New classmates aside...I'm wondering about the new teachers...

Ok..lets just get to the bottomline: When you yourself can't do anything...leave it to divine intervention...hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home