Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Sunday, September 17, 2006

You must REALLY AVOID these
Ok girls out there: single and on the look out; I must warn you- if you are the kind who swoon on the soft, metrosexual guys, the real lady killers with those graceful features who seem to make your heart melt with their sacrificial (I know this is grammatically wrong) appearance and their talent....RUN FOR COVER.
These are the WORST fella's to ever FOLLOW..trust me. I have had many girlfriends cry their hearts out after break up's with SUCH fellas...so seriously I thought I might as well share their plight by telling you to turn blind to these kinda BOYS...honestly.
Just ignore their good looks, good dressing..and whatever you might think is good about them. PLEASE keep a mile away from these losers. They'll break your heart..in such a hushed yet harsh manner that the wounds won't die...for a LONG LONG time...and everytime you see their face, their presence among their many FRIENDS (and secret crushes)...the hatred will just SEETH through you...coz their look both indulgent yet ignorant..far away FROM YOU..will pierce your soft and genuine heart. So I'm telling you forget them quicker than you forget the table of 3976.period.
And no I'm no heart broken lover. I'm good at forgeting any unpleasentness anyway and you can call me fickle minded at that. I'll forget, try to forgive and NEVER LOOK BACK.period. again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home