Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Somebody Told me...
My BLOG's too huge! Every entry is like a mini essay..whoa..so long! Thats what I was told by a friend and fellow blogger.
Now I'm thinking *really is it that painful to your eyes*, I thought if pieces were interesting enough people would definitely read through till the end.
But I guess even the critics have a point. However, this is MY BLOG. Its my way of expressing and sharing the zillion thoughts that cross my mind every moment. So I will blog about them the way I want and if that is in the mini essay way..well that is how its gonna be.
Bill Cosby said : "I dunno what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody"
To follow this advice was my new year resolution and so I'm gonna do that and keep at it=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home