Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Friday, September 15, 2006

Moments that make you think...
I dunno whether you've had them...but have you ever felt that your life was for more? That you were MADE for a certain something, a particular purpose, a predetermined destiny?

I've had days when I suddenly feel like I'm on this elevated plane and I see past moments from my life and I feel that it all is leading upto something bigger, more profound for me. That life is not just about the daily grind..the usual stuff.

All this literature I love, the emotional Westlife songs that I adore (yes! they're my favourite English band even though they've made more from covers), the Indian music that I like, the arty pursuits, the mass comm course, all the voluntary work and well all the writing and debating competitions.....basically EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that has physically been a part of my life. includes itself in this vision for tommorrow.

I feel Shakespeare's verses coming alive: All the world's a stage and every man an actor upon it.
I wonder what's my role..
and its so serene yet scary.
Because I realize that how much ever dearly I try to cling on some things, they will one fine day leave me and I will have to FIGHT the fight MYSELF and I'm thrown into this wierd mental frame. You see there are people who love to be out there..but I'm not one of them. I'm not very ambitious or rather I'm happy slacking when I can.

I don't like the feeling of insecurity, the feeling of floating in the deep with nothing to support you save yourself. I cannot imagine my life without my family, or rather without ranting to my mom. With no worldy tension on my head: financial hassles, domestic burdens etc etc. Doing whatever I please, whenever I please, however I please is something I'm kinda used to and I'm not too fond of stepping out of my comfort zone really. But moments like these get you out of this rosy picture. I'll admit I'm quite a nouveau at worldly realities. My life has pretty much been easy on the whole and I want it to be just the same.

Even at 20 I feel like a kid. Blind to so many things, almost ignoring them in the face. But something about these moments tells me I cannot continue like this forever..that there has to be and will be a metamorphosis..and it will only be for the better..how good and how total it will be I dunno. For now I'm happy with life...and I guess living for the present is all I can and should do..and so I do. Afterall-
The Past is history,the Future a mystery...so live for today and enjoy it:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home