Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Monday, November 27, 2006

A world full of contradictions and truth
"Every man has two sides, for without the sides the entire is incomplete"
If you have managed watching an episode of MTV series "MTV Made"; you will realise just how contradictory life can get and just how truthful contradictions can be.

Sometimes we keep shrouding our twin half- that someone within us who is just waiting to get a place in the limelight. You may have a budding writer inside you, a budding artist, musician, a gorgeous person or a capable actor. Its just that we don't experiment with that half.
We're apprehensive about the world not accepting that half of us- a contradiction to our usual self. But personally, I most enjoy it when people present their positive contradictory selves. Like the time, a very staid writer in my school magazine (back in secondary school) presented me with a poem he had written. Or when one of my friends experimented with a totally new haircut and wardrobe....hahahaha.....it was funnily fun...haha.

So well, in a contradiction to my usual self- these days I rather enjoy using Singlish with its gruesome grammar et al, in place of proper English. Mind you- this is only in speech...some words are so damn FUNNEY....or the fact that recently I've managed to use abusive lanuguage- the F word quite a bit, hahahaha. But that ain't exactly impressive, so I rather not talk more.

To finish off, I realised- contradictions aren't that bad afterall ...and sometimes if you break out of ur norm and do something contradictory- just enjoy and leave the outcome for later ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home