Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Saturday, March 07, 2009

The 150th..
So, I've reached my 150th blog post...must thank Winnie Leong..a former classmate in SG who inspired me to start a blog coz' she thought I was a decent writer and also because it would help me get a bit more comfortable with technology..so, if you're reading this Winnie..tks :) Also, to all the other people in my life from friends, family to colleagues and editors who've read my work and appreciated it..Tks to you too..
It's been a while since I entered the job fray...In India, it's been a little more than a month..but if I include my stint in SG..it's coming close to 1.5 years already..been alright. I've dabbled in all sorts of writing..from writing for my school magazine, to writing for newspapers, to writing for a lifestyle magazine to writing for kids..I've nearly done everything. Everything's been a learning experience for which I'm most glad. The other thing I've recently started, by the grace of Mr Kanti Patel, is teaching. I LOVE it...I mean..most of my students initially thought me to be a fellow student..but the rapport I've managed to develop with many of them feels really nice...
Finally, I think I'm atleast inching closer to things that I do for their own sake, rather than for any ulterior motive. I think, self actualisation may not be as hard to come by in the remaining decades of my life.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger WL said...

Hi Megha!

Yea I'm still reading.
Another perk of blogging is the ability to inform your friends on what's happening in your life.

Lag time connectivity. Haha

You take care okay.
Sending you my love from Melbourne! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home