Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Thursday, January 01, 2009

A bucketful of fatigue with a pinch of hope

Yeah...that's me, at the moment. Don't call me a pessimist, just because today I don't feel "spirited". 2008 was a tough one...it had it's ups and downs but by and large, as the year draws to a close and people take to revellery, my heart seems to skip a beat...I lost my grandmom this year and Mumbai, my beloved city, bruised it's soul. There remain several personal and family matters to resolve and the air is rent by uncertainity and complexities. I don't know what the future holds, my mind is fatigued and the corners of my heart feel lonely today.

Today...maybe I'm not at my best...but soon I shall be. After all, like all past years this January the first is also the beginning of yet another new year with new hopes, new challenges and therein new reasons to rejoice. I've smsed a few pals this view, a few have smsed back...Life goes on..see you on another new day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home