Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Anger Issues
Ok...I'm an otherwise gentle person, or so I would like to believe. But when I'm angry..god..I am ANGRY...It gives me a throbbing headache and I get all teary..because really I've a stream of expletives lined up inside my mouth and if it's a person who's pissing me off big time..all I really want is, to give said person a tight, jaw-breaking slap. But convention, social etiquette and all that big time bull, demands that I control the seething rage..which is easier said than done.
Another unfortunate fact - I take time cooling down...so there you have another of my flaws..When I am angry, I realise that I'm more conformist than I would like to think..It's not good...try counting backwards from 10 (from 50 or even 100 for me)...but to be honest...that's a quality I've been dying to develop, which still lies elusive...
Nevetheless..as they say...you grow with time and age..and thankfully I've many more years ahead of me..=) (small mercies!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home