Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Life is a crazy, stupid, unpredictable, imperfect yet lovable ride...
Sometimes I look back at the things that I've done/that have happened to me in my 'over two decades' on this planet and I feel like landing a kick at myself - I've acted crazy and stupid at times and sometimes my situation has been crazy. I've done stuff that is too embarrassing to reveal, more so on an 'anyone-can-access' place like the internet.
But then again, maybe it was fated. Maybe without them I would perhaps not be the person I am..I'm no big-wig, famous, young and pretty face about town. I certainly have my insecurities but I feel that the freedom that I've been given comes with the choice of making mistakes and learning from them.
If we were perfect people living in the perfect world, our lives would be a tad less 'happening', for want of a better word, forgive me. If we knew what may happen to us the very next moment, I think life would be quite the bore. Sometimes destiny can be the very next sms/telephone call that your receive and that itself makes this crazy, stupid, unpredictable and imperfect life, lovable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home