Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Love IS Blind...and scheming too (if I may add)
What prompted this entry is one look at the press photos from the Manap Sarlip murder case that has been doing the rounds here in equatorial Singapore.
For those in the know - you can catch a wink for a while - but for the others - this hell of a scary-looking, 20-something woman got a teen-aged boy to become her lover, brain-washed him and got him to murder her husband.
She manipulated the chap and used his surging hormones to her benefit. Before I saw her photograph..I was wondering what got the guy to fall SO madly in love - a deprived childhood maybe - or was it the woman...
Excuse me guys...but I've had some live experiences that prove the power of a drop-dead gorgeous woman on many a right-minded men..so my first thoughts were that the woman may be a hell of a looker.
I was totally dumb-founded when I saw her pictures (because beauty lies in the eyes of a beholder, sometimes more in those of the beer-holder, excuse me if you think otherwise). I found her to be irresistible - in a way that you can't resist packing all that's important to you and scramming before even an ant catches a glimpse of the two of you together.
Love, to me, was certainly blind in this case...if it was even there in the first place. But more than blind, it was treacherous, mean, unsympathetic and most of all scheming.
If you believe in unconditional love, prepare for disappointment....k that was morose..but someone told me that hope makes even a gray day beautiful. amen.
PS: I finally got a comment on the blog..but hey..the person forgot to (or purposely didn't) put any name and had a link to a blog on notebook computers that was in a foreign language..how's that for amusement?! But hey..tks anyways..whoever you are. Just please just leave a name - I don't trust nameless, good Samaritans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home