Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Journalism...
Yeah...I know I am your typical once-in-a-blue-moon blogger with possibly the most boring blog in blogsphere...but heck..writing for a newspaper takes up too much time to regularly write on a blog as well.
The past few stories have given me a real taste of the age old - the pen is mightier than the sword - saying. When people from the public read your works and write in to you with first hand feedback-both positive and negative- you get the most surreal feeling in the world - people actually take out some of their precious time to actually read what you're writing and at some level it impacts them.
Makes me like this profession even more...
Graduation ceremony next month...I've nearly forgotten what poly life was..will be a positive reminder..also it will be my first 'real' - the graduation attire and everything - ceremony. Look forward to meeting some people after a long time no see =)
Evon, if you're reading this, how about a movie at the library afterwards ;))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home