Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Saturday, August 26, 2006

REDEMPTION etc..
So finally my papers are over..was a bit displeased with my performance in advertising..could have done way better..with the definite chance of an A..but heck! Whats gone is gone..I just hope my overall GPA this sem touches a 3..But I can admit that this semester was a rich learning experience for me. I learnt more than I did in any other sem and that would be it for my memoirs from this semester=)
Going onto holidays..I've pledged to myself that I would be more productive and currently my kitty is full of stuff to keep me engrossed for the next month and half: there is my student writer job, swimming lessons (yickes!I'm scared of drowning...), web design practise..I S*** at some things and this happens to be one of them..so why not use the holidays to make myself more pro at it...if not upto standard, music classes and arty routines..haha..Fer..I'm still up for our 'painting-the-orchids' sojourn to the Botanical gardens..basically lotsa stuff to look forward to:)..I am one happy girl at the moment.
Enough of mindless chatter...from now on this blog shall feature some intellectual entries based on my dozen or so readings during these holidays!
See ya!
Meghaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home