Peace on the earth and the heavens above

Saturday, August 19, 2006

SIGH..
sorry if that topic sounds stupid..but thats really how I'm feeling right now with all the cramming-for-exams: Media research methods and ADVERTISING...the latter is WORSE.
Media research methods, a module thats a nuisance to most people, is thankfully not the same for me. I like it..yah! go ahead call me WIERD..but really I seem to have grasped its essence..and maybe I could owe it to our lecturer: Ms. Sussane Chan. Maybe its just the FEEL GOOD factor. She was my interviewer, when I got into NP and I guess that always makes things more special..besides during the course of this sem, the good feel just got better..Otherwise who would have thought that I: the perpetual techno cave: could have managed to survive SPSS and that too with flying colours..haha! Sometimes its just support that one needs, to feel more confident about things. Sad to say that it doesn't always come by, so you just need to KNOW how to pave your way.
Wonder why I'm doing everything else except studying..like updating this blog which is SO dimunitive, among the millions out there in Cyber space...OK I think I better get back to studying before my mind starts wondering off again..
Oh oh..just need to add in two more things about my blessings entry (see above)
My parents have been placed as #9 and 10..sad that we sometimes undermine things that are most supreme..so well let me say that they are and will always remain TOP BILL..
#11: The TWO letters I sent, one print and one online, that the ST published!
Cheers
Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home